I am a peanut butter lover, no doubt and this time I would like to share simple, easy and quick recipes that involve peanut butter and will take your meals to the next level.
In my previous posts I introduced nice-cream recipes. Some of which peanut butter was included.
You can learn how to prepare delicious nice-creams here!
A very delicious and healthy meal to either lose or gain weight.
- 1 cup dried oats
- 2 tbsp honey/1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 5-7 cardamons
- Plant-based milk. (Almond, coconut, oat, soya, e.t.c)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- In a blender, blend the dried oats into oat flour. If you don’t have oat flour, use whole wheat flour.
- In a bowl mix flour, milk, sugar/honey, eggs, baking powder, peanut butter, melted butter and cardmonds. Mix well until you have a semi runny consistency.
- Heat up some butter in a pan and using the desired spoon pour the mixture in the pan in a circle shape.
- Let it cook for a minute or two until brown and flip on the other side
- Serve and drizzle some peanut butter on the pancake and enjoy!
Approx. 560 calories.
Peanut Butter Smoothie
This particular recipe is well known for weight gain at the right places. (No stomach fat!)
Add a scoop of protein powder and see the benefits of this smoothie.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup fermented milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- In a blender place the milk and frozen bananas. Blend until the consistency is as desired.
- Add peanut butter and blend
- Serve and enjoy.
Approx. 190 calories per serving.
Peanut butter toast.
- Peanut butter
- Fruit of preference
- Spread some peanut butter on the bread.
- Cut up fruit of preference on top of the spread
- Serve and enjoy
Depending on the slices of bread you would like to consume, the calories will defer. The type of bread also depends on the amount of calories consumed.
About lifestyle and fitness